Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Seems I Am ALWAYS Speaking TOO Soon!

As soon as I give a good report, the doctor's office calls with something new.... I'm going to have to start putting a 24-hour hold on anything I want to post, just to make sure the information is accurate. :)

My doctor was worried about my heart rate being so high, so I am being put on a different blood pressure medicine. This will be my fourth in the last few months. Hopefully, this one will work the way they want it to.

My main concern: this new medication is a beta-blocker. I've been on a different beta-blocker in the past with poor results. My muscles would scream in protest any time I put out the least bit of exertion. Washing my hair, climbing the stairs, doing the laundry...it was all very difficult. I would appreciate prayers that this new med will work without the side effects.

Another prayer request: My headaches continue to be a major issue. While the doctors have given me some prescriptions to help me cope, I am concerned for the baby.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment