Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good News, Good News, and More Good News

The first good news is that the doctor has finally decided that nothing out of the ordinary is going on in my ovary. What they were seeing on the ultrasound and what is causing me pain is just the corpus luteum...which is now diminishing in size. I am so grateful to God for His mercy in this situation.

The second bit of good news is that baby is doing very well. Measuring at 9.4mm and with the heart beating 140bpm, things are progressing right along. The current estimate is that I am at 7 weeks today. Today's picture of the baby is very cute and the arm buds are clearly visible. This baby is going to have a full album of photos before s/he is even born.

And, finally, the doctor has moved my original "initial" appointment up to next Wednesday, the 11th. With all my health issues and history, I was concerned about it being scheduled as late as March 24th, and apparently, so was my doctor. :) They ran a full blood panel today and we are rolling right along!

Thank you for all the encouragement and prayers and checking in on me. This "near-crisis" has shown me how many friends I truly have.

No comments:

Post a Comment