Monday, January 18, 2010

Emmett's Answers

1. What is something mom always says to you?
“I love you.”

2. What makes mom happy?
“Simeon, Me, Dad, and collages.”

3. What makes mom sad?
“When I’m [away] at the cabin.”

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
“I don’t really know.”

5. What was your mom like as a child?
“How am I supposed to know!?”

6. How old is your mom?
“38”

7. How tall is your mom?
“5 feet, 1 inch, or something”

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
“Give me love.”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
“Clean, clean, clean, clean, clean.”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Being super nice.”

11. What is your mom really good at?
“Giving me love.”

12. What is your mom not very good at?
“Making jokes up.”

13. What does your mom do for her job?
“teach”

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
“chocolate and peppermint ice cream”

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
“being yourself”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Lois Lane”

17. What do you and your mom do together?
“homework, watch tv, it could be anything pretty much”

18. How are you and your mom the same?
“we’re both humans”

19. How are you and your mom different?
“Our genetic codes, because I have some of dad’s, and you don’t. Is that right?”

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
“You say that you love me and we compete in the ‘I love you this much’ game.”

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
“To bed”

No comments:

Post a Comment