Thursday, July 30, 2009

Latest Baby News


We went in for another ultrasound on Monday to check on baby's growth. This particular technician only gave us a couple pictures, which was disappointing. But, overall, the news was very good. Baby is looking very healthy, weighing in at an estimated 2 lbs, 12 oz. and with a heart rate just over 150 bpm.


My own health is also looking promising for getting this baby full term. My blood pressure medication has been reduced again and they are hopeful that I can stop taking it altogether. My glucose screen and thyroid test also came back normal. They did say that I needed more iron though...a problem I've had since Emmett was born. Jason did his part to help me get more iron by grilling up some beautiful steaks last night. :)


Baby's next growth check is at the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment