Friday, January 9, 2009

My FAVORITE Marriage Book -- Beware!!!

I have read MANY relationship/marriage books over the years; and, short of the Bible, there is only one that I "highly" recommend.

Created To Be His Help Meet: Discover How God Can Make Your Marriage Glorious by Debi Pearl

But, I warn everyone that I give this book to that they will have a love-hate relationship with it. At times, they will feel like shredding it, burning it, or just throwing it in the trash. That's because the wisdom it presents is not worldly wisdom and it goes against everything most girls/women are taught.

I've read it FOUR times and parts of it still make me cringe. But it works!

If you are interested, I have a few free copies that are set aside for anyone that wants one (just send me an e-mail). Use the above link to purchase extra copies as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment